Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I did something today I think that was one of the dumbest things in my life...I took all the kids with me to Shopko this morning...Well it wasnt too bad the stroller was the worst. Anyway we made it home and the kiddos are napping and I am getting some chores done and a stop at the computer. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. We were at my Grandma and Grandpa's house for the afternoon. The hubby is working today so it is like any other day here, he should be home at regular time and then after dinner I am off to stamp the night away at a friends house!!!!!!
PS I didnt win anything from McMamas contest...maybe next time.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh dear -- it wasn't any dumber than the people who were at Kohl's at 5am (ahem, like..umm..well..ME!)!! You survived and your kids had their first Black Friday experience. Happy Holidays! I love your blog!!

gbmom2407 said...

I did it once, with H and W... haven't been anywhere close enough since... Did you see MCmama's blog? You can enter to win a huge camera package... (I entered without giving a donation... and I am off to put the button on my blog so that I can be entered to win the extra giveaway)
Happy day.