Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby Stellan

I added a new button on to the blog. My friend had this on her blog with a warning if you choose to click on it and join in praying for MckMama and Stellan you will be hooked on checking on them...I know I am!!! What a wonderful mother she is and what wonderful things God has done for their family. Just pray He continues to do so if that is His will. We can all learn something from her and her faith. So that is a good Sunday post I think. Today dh is off to a church golf outing and then we are all meeting up at a family's home for a picnic at supper time, should be a fun time. Hope you are all having a good day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you figured out how to add a button! I didn't ignore you; my computer crashed & I don't have my email. HELP!! :)